Your cart is empty
3Ds Max software
New Products ...
All Products ...
New Products -
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
Save: $200.00 off
Microsoft Office Project 2013 Professional (32 bit)
Save: $760.00 off
Microsoft Office Project 2013 Professional (64 bit)
Save: $760.00 off
Microsoft Office Visio 2013 Professional (32 bit)
Save: $330.00 off
Microsoft Office Visio 2013 Professional (64 bit)
Save: $330.00 off
AVG Internet Security 2013
Save: $15.00 off
3Ds Max software
:: Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (32-bit)
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 (32-bit)
472 Units in Stock
Save: $3,145.10 off
Please Choose Version
For Windows Download
Add to Cart:
Autodesk 3ds Max 2011 software
Autodesk 3ds Max
Autodesk 3ds Max Design software
provide powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing that enable artists and designers to more quickly ramp up for production. The two versions share core technology and features, but offer differentiated experiences and specialized toolsets for game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers on the one hand, and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.
Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design software provide powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing that enable artists and designers to more quickly ramp up for production. The two versions share core technology and features, but offer differentiated experiences and specialized toolsets for game developers, visual effects artists, and graphic designers on the one hand, and architects, designers, engineers, and visualization specialists on the other.
Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design software
have one of the richest 3D modeling toolsets in the industry:
* Efficiently create parametric and organic objects with polygon, spline, and NURBS-based modeling features.
* Liberate your creativity with more than 100 advanced polygonal modeling and freeform 3D design tools in the Graphite modeling toolset.
* Precisely control the number of faces or points in your object with ProOptimizer technology and reduce a selection’s complexity by up to 75 percent without loss of detail.
* Articulate minute details and optimize meshes for both interactive manipulation and rendering using subdivision surfaces and polygon smoothing.
Shading & Texturing
* Access a vast range of texture painting, mapping, and layering options, while more easily keeping track of your assets within a scene:
* Perform creative texture mapping operations, including tiling, mirroring, decal placement, blurring, spline mapping, UV stretching, relaxation, Remove Distortion, Preserve UV, and UV template image export.
* Design and edit simple to complex shading hierarchies with the Slate material editor, taking advantage of extensive libraries of textures, images, image swatches, and procedural maps.
* Bake each object’s material and lighting into new texture maps with the Render to Texture functionality.
* Create intelligent, believable characters and high-quality animations by tapping into a sophisticated toolset:
* Leverage procedural animation and rigging with CAT (Character Animation Toolkit), biped, and crowd-animation functionality.
* Use the Skin modifier and CAT Muscle to help achieve more precise, smoother control of skeletal deformation as bones move.
* Rig complex mechanical assemblies and characters with custom skeletons using 3ds Max bones, inverse kinematics (IK) solvers, and customizable rigging tools.
* Wire one- and two-way relationships between controllers to create simplified animation interfaces.
* Animate CAT, biped, and 3ds Max objects in layers to tweak dense motion capture data without compromising underlying keyframes.
Dynamics, Effects & Simulation
* Create dynamics and effects with production-proven, high-performance toolsets:
* Use the built-in cloth-simulation engine to turn almost any 3D object into clothing, or build garments from scratch—and then make adjustments to and animate these cloth objects.
* Create hair, fur, and other strand-derived effects such as grass, and precisely control their styling and animation.
* Design sophisticated event-driven particle effects such as water, fire, spray, and snow, and control them with expressions, scripts, or direct manipulators.
* Achieve stunning image quality in less time with powerful 3D rendering software capabilities:
* Create high-fidelity pre-visualizations, animatics, and marketing materials with the innovative, new Quicksilver high-performance renderer.
* Quickly set up advanced photorealistic lighting and custom shaders with the mental ray® rendering engine.
* Take advantage of idle processors to finish rendering faster with unlimited batch rendering in mental ray.
* Visualize and manipulate a given region in both the viewport and Framebuffer with Reveal™ functionality.
* Output multiple passes simultaneously from supported rendering software, including high dynamic range (HDR) data from architecture and design materials, for reassembly in 3ds Max® Composite.
* Import data from a multitude of sources and smoothly transfer Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design data across file iterations, software applications, users, and locations:
* Use Autodesk® FBX® technology to exchange data with certain other leading 3D applications, including Autodesk® Maya® 3D animation, modeling, visual effects, rendering, and compositing software; Autodesk® Mudbox™ 3D digital sculpting and texture painting software; and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture building design software.
* Make the most of nondestructive file-link workflows to deal with upstream changes when working with Autodesk software that exports FBX file formats.
* Import solids data directly into Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design from Autodesk® Inventor® 3D CAD software.
* Aggregate data with support for more than 30 2D and 3D data formats, including 3ds, AI, DEM, XML, DDF, DWG, DXF, FBX, DAE, IGES, IPT, IAM, OBJ, STL, VRML, FLT, SAT, and SKP.
* Collect and share data in complex scenes, enabling multiple users to collaboratively contribute to the workflow:
* Improve scene performance and reduce memory consumption by temporarily unloading Containers from the viewport display while maintaining their relationships to the scene and reloading them when required.
* Translate, delete, copy, or save container nodes.
* Use containers to override object properties for scene organization without affecting layer organization (similar to a nested layer workflow).
* Reference containers created by others into a single scene and access and edit colleagues’ containers, enabling more flexible, collaborative workflows while protecting against unwanted edits.
32-Bit 3ds Max 2011
* Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Windows Vista Business (SP2 or higher), or Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or higher)
* For general animation and rendering (typically fewer than 1,000 objects or 100,000 polygons):
* Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz or equivalent AMD® processor with SSE2 technology*
* 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
* 2 GB swap space (4 GB recommended)**
* 3 GB free hard drive space
* Direct3D® 10 technology, Direct3D 9, or OpenGL®-capable graphics card† (256 MB or higher video card memory, 1 GB or higher recommended)
* Three-button mouse with mouse driver software
* DVD-ROM drive††
* Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher or Mozilla® Firefox® 2.0 or higher browser
* Internet connection for web downloads and Autodesk® Subscription-aware access
Copyright © 2013
. Powered by
Design created by
Cheap Adobe software
Buy AutoCAD software
Google SketchUp 8 Pro
Adobe Photoshop software
Adobe Creative cs5
Adobe Flash builder
AVG Internet Security
Adobe InDesign software
AutoDesk 3Ds Max software
Microsoft Windows 7
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional